|Home / Directory|
Downtown Brockville Business Improvement Area (DBIA)
Together with the staff, the Board of Management and the DBIA's committees determine the activities that the DBIA undertakes each year and their budgets. The DBIA staff implements, facilitates, and monitors all of the DBIA projects and initiatives. The responsibilities of the staff include:
• Carrying out all projects and programming as set by the Board
• Addressing the concerns and issues facing our membership.
• Organizing, facilitating, and contributing to the DBIA's committee meetings
• Managing and administrating the DBIA's financial affairs, bookkeeping, accounting reports, and annual budgets
• Maintaining regular contact with the membership and updating the DBIA property & business owner database records