Things to Do in Brockville: the nosh~er~y and the nosh~er~y market
We're starting a new monthly feature where we highlight a downtown Brockville business that's been crushing the social media game! This month we're extremely excited to highlight the nosh~er~y and the nosh~er~y market!!
The nosh~er~y opened in summer of 2017 and has been talk of the town since. They source local ingredients to present trendy and exciting new dishes designed to intrigue the mind and delight the palette! The nosh~er~y market (opened in 2018) is an extension of the restaurant's values bringing you a space where you can shop their delicious soups, spreads, dressings, bread and frozen meals to take home. They also feature locally made products and vendors! Owners Stef and Karen really are all about the #ShopLocal movement!
Top 5 Reasons you should like both the nosh~er~y and the nosh~er~y market page:
- You can count on them to brighten your day by posting their daily specials with a playful (sometimes sassy) one-liner
- They're always on top of posting info about the restaurant whether it's specialty menus, occupancy for busy nights or forewarning customers if they are going to be closed.
- You can also catch delicious photos of their food served in the restaurant or for purchase at the market! They also post updates of new products and mouth-watering baked goods that you can find in the market.
- They really engage with their customers by asking your opinion on new specials, suggestions for in-store vendors and more.
- You get to experience them actively engage with the community whether it's sourcing local food, participating in Dancing Stars of Leeds and Grenville, or supporting fellow local businesses.
Or better yet, stop in:
209 King St. W
Open Tuesday-Saturday 11:30am-9:00pm, Sunday 5:00pm-9:00pm
Please note the noshery market is closed until April.