Downtown Brockville Blog
1) Skincare and bath products because everyone's got skin.
There's a huge selection of luxurious products for all skin types downtown. Majority of them are also organic, and Canadian / locally made. Men's products available too!
Check out the selection at Heavenly Touch Spa and the River Lily Boutique.
2) Get them something as classic as you having an entire year to shop but still doing it last minute.
3) How about a game that you can break out after Christmas dinner?
4) Or something to do together at a later date?
Because spending time together really is the greatest gift you can give.
Grab some passes to the Aquatarium, make your very own bottle of wine at Bodega Wines, see a world-class show at the Arts Centre or put your relationship to the test at the Escape room.
5) Get them a beautifully made sweater that will feel like a warm hug
6) For the Snowbirds (or anyone going on vacation this holiday season) grab them something they can wear to the beach!
7) These beautiful home decor items will please even the most sophisticated eye.
8) What about a good old fashioned book?
9) Help them build, or start a new collection.
Check out the Coin Hunter (which is home to gold, silver, and banknotes too).
Or Seaway Treasures which, as the name entails, is a store filled with hidden treasures! From crystal glasses to antique furniture they have it all.
10) Let's not forget about our furry friends!
Check out Healthy Pets for a new stuffy, treats that support hip and joint health, or a brand new collar so your pupper feels like a brand new dog!
11) Have someone on your list who is away? Buy them something that reminds them of home.
12) What about some records or vintage clothing for the people in our lives that enjoy things a little more old school.
13) What about a gorgeous succulent or bouquet of flowers to brighten up anyone's dining room table!
14) Looking for someone who bikes or skateboards?
Check out Cranks for everything bike related, electrolytes, performance socks and more! Or head on over to Revolution, a shop that not only has your skateboard needs but all the trendy fashion to make them look the part too!
15) What about something a little more on the fancy side?
16) Let's go back to essentials... what about underwear, socks or PJs?
17) If you know them well enough to know their size, what about these beauties?
18) Or the best gift of all... one that they pick out!
Get them a downtown Brockville gift certificate that can be used at any of the above locations or almost everywhere downtown! You can purchase them from the DBIA office or over the phone until this Friday!
3 Market St. W